Friday, January 6, 2012

Felonious Friday with Outlaw Gal - ATC Card

Hey everyone Happy New Year.. I'm going to show you all how I created this cute ATC Card.. It's for a Winter Theme..


First I did Tim Holtz's Direct to paper on an ATC Card which is 2 1/2 by 3 1/2.. using his new color Iced Spruce . Let this dry good. Then I stamped the trees. The Trees are from the Set Mini Holidays by Tim Holtz. I stamped the bough also on the top right. I edged the card with the Iced Spruce heavily. After these dried I applied Rock Candy Stickles over the entire card. .. This takes a Long Time to dry. I die cut the little house which is the "Townscape" Die once again by Timmy.. 

Then I cut it to size of the ATC Card and went to town coloring with a water brush and Distress Inks of assorted colors.  Once that was dried I applied the snow using the "Snow Writer"..  Now I had to wait for the snow to dry .. I had a friend over while I was doing this so we talked and talked and finally everything was dry.. I assembled my card and now it sits waiting to be sent to some gal in this swap I'm in.. This is a great little ATC Card for a Winter Theme. 

All the products I used came from Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium. 

Have fun Creating!! 

No comments: